The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing Accounts Payable Invoices and ensuring proper authorization for purchases is in place.
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Process payment supplier statements
- Maintain sublet accounting schedule
- Ensure integrity of data input
- Ensure timely payment of all corporate credit cards
- Ensure accuracy of billings to affiliated companies
- Daily balancing of credit card settlements to bank
- Assist in preparing fiscal year-end working papers
- Perform any other duties as required
- High School Diploma with additional accounting courses
- 2-3 years related office experience
- Sound accounting background with a solid understanding of balancing debit/credit entries
- Familiarity with accounting software or other related computer programs
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Frequently manage deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.