The Accounts Recievable Clerk is responsible for processing accounts receivable and collections.
- Initiate credit and reference checks with credit instructions when necessary
- Prepare and post daily deposits, EFT payments
- Assist in preparing fiscal year-end working papers for auditors
- Organize and attend monthly receivable meetings with department managers
- Perform any other duties as required
- Maintain and order stationery supplies
- High School Diploma with additional accounting courses
- 2-3 years related office experience
- Sound accounting background with a solid understanding of balancing debit/credit entries
- Familiarity with accounting software or other related computer programs
- Frequently manage deadliness
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.