The 3rd Year Apprentice Automotive Technician is responsible for working closely under the supervision of the Service Technician to perform various diagnostic, maintenance and repairs accurately to vehicles in the shop.
- Transmission service
- Electrical work
- Responsible for performing about 80% of all repairs
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience or currently attending a technical program
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated, committed team-player with the desire to learn
- Computer Skills: Internet applications, ADP (CDK), etc…
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy nights, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.