The Collision Manager is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations of the collision department. They are also responsible for sustaining the operational efficiency of the department and its day-to-day operations, and executing long-term strategic planning to ensure growth.
- Oversee collision center operations
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of vehicle
- Responsible for all scheduling, including MPI claims
- Manage ethically and with integrity
- Contribute to overall profitability
- Manage expenditures and labor
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate department employees
- Attends ongoing training and professional development
- Maintains active professional affiliations and required certifications
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- Five years automotive collision management experience (manufacturer dealership)
- Team oriented
- Proven management and customer service results
- Efficient time management skills
- Able to motivate employees and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of MPI policies and procedures
- Proficient with auto manufacturer’s software systems
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills (verbal and written)
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.