The Collision Office Coordinator is responsible for responding to customer needs and assisting the estimators with the operational efficiency of the Collision department.
- Contact customers daily to confirm upcoming appointments
- Schedule estimate appointments
- Follow up with customers who missed scheduled appointments
- Maintain update customer and vehicle database
- Answer the telephones when the estimators are busy, maintain a pleasant telephone manner and assist customers as required
- Update customers on the status and notify them promptly when their vehicle is ready
- Send appointment reminders to customers
- Arrange recall appointments with customers
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with scheduling or customer service in an automotive environment is an asset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent organization and multitasking abilities
- Ability to set effective, efficient time schedules
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer literate
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.