The Collision Parts Advisor is responsible for the sale of spare and replacement parts and equipment to internal customers in the collision department.
- Aid technicians in determining parts required for repairs
- Provide technicians with necessary parts with minimal wait time
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures
- Read catalogs, microfiche viewers, or computer displays in order to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years experience with automotive parts, an asset
- Basic understanding of automotive industry
- Effective listening & communication skills
- Strong organizational & mathematical ability
- Able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Capable of carrying parts up to 100 lbs
- Computer literate
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.