The Collision Vehicle Detailer is responsible for contributing to the operational efficiency of the collision department by maintaining a high level of excellence during the cleaning and preparation of vehicles.
- Prepare and detail customer vehicles after repairs have been done
- Quality control and coordination of deliveries
- Work closely with other collision technicians to properly maintain company standards
- Maintain cleanliness of all new, pre-owned and demo inventory vehicles
- Upon completion survey all vehicles for damage and report when necessary
- College diploma in any discipline or equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Previous training and/or experience in automotive detailing
- Proven time management skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability
- Team player with a drive to complete jobs on time
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Product knowledge is an asset
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.