The Receptionist is the first point of contact for our customer and therefore creates the first impression of our brand. Because of this, the Sales Receptionist plays a very important role in the satisfaction of our customers. This role contributes to the operational efficiency of the sales department and to positive CSI results by promptly and warmly answering calls and directing clients to the appropriate representative or department, contributing to an overall experience that exceeds expectations.
- Promptly and warmly answer phone calls and directing the customer to the appropriate representative or department
- Coordinate and process customer payments
- Input new vehicle arrival data into computer system
- Distribute mail (interoffice, courier and regular mail) and coordinate courier pick ups
- Page internet, walk-in and phone leads
- Report sold units to manufacturer via RDR’s
- Coordinate and process all necessary documents for dealer trades
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Strong ability to take initiative, coupled with leadership skills and the ability to take charge of the situation
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability, with the desire to work as an integral member of a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer skills: MS Office (Proficiency), CDK and DealerSocket (preferred but not necessary)
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.