The Fleet Coordinator assists the Fleet Manager in meeting contractual agreements by overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the region.
- Coordinates the overall activities of the region to meet the goals and objectives of the Fleet Management
- Monitors operational achievement of performance goals customer service and productivity levels ensuring they are commensurate with contract standards
- Operates the Fleet Management Information System, including data analysis, report generation and monitoring performance standards to ensure contract compliance
- Establishes, coordinates and monitors vendor contracts for fleet services and supplies
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance workshop productivity and efficiency to Service Management
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an automotive environments an asset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to set effective, efficient time schedules
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer skills: MS Office, ADP/CDK
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.