The Internet Sales Manager manages online sales conducted via the dealership website. Also responsible for heading a team of internet sales specialists in order to grow and maintain effective and profitable operations of the dealership. The Internet Sales Manager is also in charge of creating marketing strategies and processes while also deciding which vendors to work with.
- Keeping a dealership’s website up-to-date with vehicle specifications and availability
- Managing Internet sales leads,making sure they are responded to in a timely fashion and answering questions on available stock and product performance
- Bringing in a minimum of customers from the Internet, based on goals and objectives defined by the General Manager
- Coordinating with a webmaster to update the website and create Internet promotions and advertisements
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- Internet savvy and have excellent computer skills
- Solid understanding of car dealership environment, sales & finance
- Varied business experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to think strategically about ways of enhancing internet sales
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Solid focus on the importance of customer relations
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies
- Proficient with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Captivate.
- Basic to intermediate HTML coding knowledge.
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.