The Lot Attendant contributes to the operational efficiency of the service department and to positive CSI results by ensuring proper vehicle traffic flow through premises and promptly cleaning all service vehicles, contributing to an overall experience that exceeds expectations.
- Ensure the cleanliness of showroom vehicles
- Maintain an organized parking lot
- Move vehicles in and out of the showroom
- Go on dealer trades
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency
- Have a valid class 5 Alberta’s driver license
- Be able to drive manual and automatic transmission
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.