The New Car Sales Manager is responsible for managing, growing and maintaining the effective and profitable operations of the New Car Sales department.
- Establish department objectives and pursue them through planning, analyzing, controlling, and measuring performance
- Responsible for sales operation cost, including remuneration plans for staff
- Prepare to manage annual budget for New Vehicle Department
- Comprehend, keep current and comply with laws that affect new vehicle sales
- Maintain delivery standards of new vehicles to customers
- Aid in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions, and monitor their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers and marketplace to identify customer needs
- Hire, educate, motivate, guide and evaluate performance of new vehicle sales staff
- Communicate dealership policies and procedures to sales people to ensure they understand and follow dealership practices
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years vehicle sales experience
- Solid sales & administration background
- Knowledge of finance
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motive a team and drive results
- Excellent judgement and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer literate
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.