The Online Brand Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and implementing all marketing activities for an assigned model line or dealership event.The brand manager shall also be responsible for the integration of public relations, media, and agency initiatives to optimize business growth and profitability. Other responsibilities include the evaluation of ongoing marketing needs for assigned product line(s), and working with sales channels to raise awareness of company offerings.
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgment
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Providing Consultation
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations (CASL)
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Development and Continual Learning
- Manage entire social marketing initiatives for the target product (s). This includes posting frequently to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and other social channels.
- Handle company’s online reputation by managing good and bad reviews. Post replies to all reviews and work closely with upper management to liaison with unhappy customers.
- Update dealership website as needed in order to maintain current specials and social initiatives.
- Conduct market research on business drivers in order to specify customer requirements for existing/upcoming products.
- Lead the product launch process, including defining and tracking promotions and other related deliverables.
- Analyze marketing programs and recommend yearly improvement to strategic plans.
- Establish brand positioning statements and value proposition(s) for assigned product line(s).
- Select, implement, and use tracking and reporting tools for monitoring the performance of brand initiatives.
- Integrate branding efforts with other business units, such as sales and customer service.
- Conduct market and/or consumer research in order to gain insight into new opportunities and selling channels.
- Conduct competitive analysis to monitor the activities and developments of competing organizations; make recommendations based on findings.
- Communicate brand awareness plans and programs to senior management; evangelize product branding within the organization.
- Build and maintain a network of market contacts, industry associates, and other key relationships in order stay current with emerging market trends.
- Where necessary, prepare and deliver product presentations, white papers, press releases, customer briefings, and other sales tools.
- Post secondary diploma/certificate or equivalent experience.
- University degree in marketing, business, or economics (preferred).
- 3 years of direct work experience in marketing, reputation or brand management.
- Demonstrated success in consumer-centric brand strategies, including product launches and execution of sales and marketing efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear direction to cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of the Internet and prior experience utilizing the Internet as a marketing vehicle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Ability to examine and re-engineer online marketing strategies, form and implement new strategies.
- Excellent speaking skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding.
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy nights, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.