The Parts Advisor contributes to the operational efficiency of the parts department and to positive CSI results by providing prompt, accurate information and assistance to customers. A Parts Advisor will also actively promote the sale of parts and accessories and ensure consistent flow of parts to the shop, contributing to an overall experience that exceeds expectations.
- Assist retail and wholesale customers with specifications and ordering of parts and immediately report inability to fill parts requests
- Check parts availability and book parts which have been issued
- Actively sell parts and accessories to customers
- Handle sales transactions, prepayments and deposits
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an automotive parts department
- Parts technical knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills, with an ability to sell
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- The ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer skills: MS Office (intermediate), ADP (intermediate), VAX, EPC, Internet applications
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.