The Parts Driver contributes to the operational efficiency of the Parts Department by assisting with various tasks that include but are not limited to driving to various locations delivering or picking up automotiveparts.
- Deliver parts the Technicians as identified by Parts Advisors
- Charge and supply small parts as requested to invoice/repair orders (bulbs/filters/oil, etc.)
- Relocate parts returned by Technicians to inventory once received and logged
- Restock shelves
- Notify Parts Manager when stock is low
- Housekeeping and maintenance of parts area
- Receive and post incoming freight
- Assist service and parts personnel as required
- Other duties as required
- Highschool or post secondary diploma
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Product knowledge is considered an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Computer skills: MS Office, ADP, VAX, EPC, Internet applications
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.