The Parts Shipper/Receiver is responsible for determining and supplying the correct parts as requested. In addition, the employee will conduct inventory maintenance and other shipping and receiving duties.
- Receiving and inspecting daily parts shipments
- Processing parts shipments for customer orders and inventory
- Inventory counts
- Arranging of shipments
- Parts area maintenance
- Minimum high school diploma or related education
- Parts product knowledge an asset
- Previous experience with inventory control, and shipping and receiving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Proven customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.