The Scanning Clerk is responsible for scanning all New and Used Vehicle Sales to the Electronic Document Storage System and filling as required for the accounting department.
- Scan all Work Orders and Parts Invoices with any written notes
- Ensure accuracy of scanned documents
- Perform any other duties as required
- Deliver daily bank deposits to the necessary banks
- High School Diploma with additional accounting courses
- Familiarity with computer programs
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent organizational skills multitasking and time management abilities
- Frequently manage deadlines
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.