The Service Cash Office Associate is responsible for providing excellent Customer Service, phone etiquette, data entry, and assisting the service advisors as needed.
- Greeting customers
- Answering all incoming calls and assisting customers with service appointments and general questions
- Replying to online inquiries through the website
- Daily data entry
- Follow up calls
- Handle payment transactions
- General RO invoicing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a dealership service department in a similar capacity
- Previous experience with scheduling in an automotive environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Basic knowledge of or ability to understand the mechanics of a vehicle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated
- “Thick skinned” to deal with customer complaints
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer skills: MS Office, ADP/CDK
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy nights, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.