The Subprime Finance Manager structures car deals for clients with poor or no credit that fall outside the conventional system, in compliance with special finance lender guidelines and auto dealership policy, resulting in quick funding, and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Offer advice to car buyers regarding options for purchase within budget based on lender approval
- Communicate with all major lenders
- Credit analyst
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, provincial and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deal
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of success in Sub Prime Financing
- Driven for success
- Willingness to learn and exceed
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Solid working knowledge of Sub Prime Banks & Finance Companies
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer skills: MS Office, ADP/CDK
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.