The Video Production Assistant is responsible for the creation of promotional videos for the dealership.
- Shoot, edit, process and upload custom videos to our YouTube channel
- Voice over the unique vehicle equipment for every video
- Email the vehicle link to the sales person and the customer
- Work closely with the Internet Sales Manager and the Internet Sales Coordinator to explore ideas on ways to promote vehicle sales
- Assist in all aspects of the video production process
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with video production is an asset
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Clear voice
- Proficient with editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Ability to work on your own and efficiently meet deadlines
- Have a valid class 5 driver license and in good standings
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy nights, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.