The Warranty Clerk prepares, processes, records and reconciles warranty claims as per manufacturers policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete and accurate records for claims
- Hold any warranty claims that require manufacturers authorization
- Forward warranty claims for defective parts to the factory and distributors
- Arrange for parts to be shipped back to factory or distributor, or to be scrapped
- Follow up and read submit unpaid claims return by manufacturer
- Maintain schedules for factory warranty, extended warranty, PDI and secure balances remain current
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- 1–2 years office dealership experience
- Familiarity with automotive technology, manufactures warranties and procedures is an asset
- Detail oriented with good analytical aptitude
- Solid time management and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Computer literate
Here’s a little blurb about us…
The McManes Automotive Group consists of dealerships spanning from Manitoba to British Columbia and we currently represent 13 brands of vehicles. Although our store locations are independently operated, we share the same overall culture by showing appreciation for every person that works with us. By taking care of our people, we inherently take care of our customers. We provide competitive rates, comprehensive benefit package for you (and your family) and we offer great opportunity for career advancement. In turn, our store locations will sponsor many team building and community events such as annual employee golf tournaments, comedy events, X-Mas dinner and even a kid’s X-Mas party where Santa makes an appearance with a sac full of toys. Regardless if you have a growing family or are starting a new one, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join ours!
The McManes Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.